Each day we strive to do better. Be it our careers, marriage, hobbies - as humans we wish for success in all aspects of our life and are full of the desire for more. In this chaos, we affect all our external variables but forget to seek our internal needs. To do better, we should always be the best version of ourselves. The Law of Possibility shows us the path to a state of mind full of self-efficacy and reliability in one’s potential. Attainable and applicable to anyone from all walks of life, it leads to an enriched existence and feeling of control over the choices that constitute the content of your own story.
In the book, the author emphasises the power of energies. “Energies are, in other words, the basic physiological explanation of positive and negative thinking, which is going to make 'The Law of Possibilities' work for you.” Paying consistent attention to the vibe emitting from another person, and more importantly – yourself gives an individual a wholesome outlook of life and a better understanding of how it works.
The Law of Possibilities – How to Get What You Want highlights the following hindrances to expelling positive energies and achieving your dreams:
- Lack of knowledge – In the past, when an individual tries to explore themselves, they may be met with reactions that lead them to the belief that an understanding of their potential is not important in paving through life. Hence, an awareness of what one wants, likes, and wishes to settle in. It is necessary to really know what you want to get it with the help of the universe.
- A system of belief that is unclear or limiting – A lot of people grow up with a lack of faith in their own abilities. Outside influences and society teach us that it is better to give than to receive. So people grow up believing they are not worthy of attracting what we ask for. A sense of conviction in our potential is therefore essential.
- Fear – When we are afraid we do not act on our natural impulses. We lack the courage to go after what we want for the fear of failure, being disliked and limiting ourselves to our choice set in. Hence, it makes us passive. It is important to practice new and encouraging thoughts to supersede the impractical ones.
- Low self-esteem – This stems from believing that the wants of others are more important than yours. An individual slowly begins thinking they cannot create the life they want. Giving greater attention and focus on another, they forsake their own happiness.
- Pride – Arrogance makes people avoid acknowledging their own needs and wants. Moreover, they hesitate to ask for help and refuse to gather advice from their peers and family, convinced that they have to get through life on their own. Welcoming people into one’s life and accepting their care and concern can do wonders on improving the quality of your daily routine.
Do you find yourself creating these obstacles in your daily life? Do you want to overcome them?
This book gives clear principles on how to entertain various conflicting and merging possibilities in our life. It further enhances our capabilities to use them fruitfully, making us more responsibly aware of our choices.
Learn to take control of your life by reading this book.